Supported PublishersThe list of supported journals is here.
ParametersYou can specify parameters like this:
https://toolsforscience.github.io/locator/?q=J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2011, 133, 4172–4174&redirect=yes
- q=[citation text]
- Specify a citation text
- Redirects you to the online journal immediately. (Default: no)
- Search was updated to the latest versions of the publishers' websites.
- Journal lists of ACS, AIP, IOP, RSC, and NPG were updated.
- Unfortunately, Cell Press, Springer, AAAS, and Annual Reviews appear to have changed search functionalities, which prohibits the citation search from Article Locator. In addition, Elsevier, Wiley, and APS no longer allow search from an external site. Their supports have been removed from Article Locator.
- The site was rewritten as a modern web application using TypeScript and Svelte.
- User interface was refined. Parsing gets done automatically when the citation is entered.
- User interface was refined.
- The site is moved to http://alocator.web.fc2.com/
- Support for IOP Sicience was addded.
- More journals are supported (AIP journals, etc.)
- Twitter link was introduced.
- Some bugs were fixed.
- More publishers are supported (PLoS, Chemical Society of Japan, and Cell Press)
- Support for RSC journal articles without a volume number (e.g. "J. Chem. Soc., Chem. Commun., 1979, 866-867") was added.
- Improvement was made in ambiguous search on a journal title.
- An error report form was introduced.
- Support for Elsevier journals was added.
- Site opened.
Source code is hosted on Github.
The author (Hiroyuki Kai) holds the copyright of the program on this website. The program on this website is provided under MIT license.
When you link to this website, you may use banner images below.